REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN FOR CLASS STARTING IN THE FALL!
I am beyond thrilled to offer the next Language of Dreams Course starting Thursday, September 16, 2021. If you’re interested in learning more about dreams, what the Bible has to say about them, and how to interpret your own dreams, then this class is for you! For course description and to register, check out the info below.
$99.00 The Language of Dreams Online Course (includes preprinted workbook)
This option includes a pre-printed, spiral bound workbook. Class starts Thursday, September 16, 2021 and runs through Thursday, October 28, 2021. Hosted online with LIVE interactive teachings every Thursday night at 7pm EST (via ZOOM) and multiple other pre-recorded sessions so you can follow along at your own pace.
$79.00 The Language of Dreams Online Course (includes digital workbook)
This option includes a workbook in digital format for you to download and print on your own. Class starts Thursday, September 16, 2021 and runs through Thursday, October 28, 2021. Hosted online with LIVE interactive teachings every Thursday night at 7pm EST (via ZOOM) and multiple other pre-recorded sessions so you can follow along at your own pace.
The Language of Dreams is a Course in Biblical Dream Interpretation. This class is packed with hours of material that has taken years to develop. If you’ve ever been interested in exploring more about dream interpretation, want to know what God has to say about it, and you want to learn how to actually interpret your dreams – The Language of Dreams is for you. (This course is hosted online so you can join from anywhere).
There are more than 40 sessions of teaching included in The Language of Dreams. Here’s just some of what is covered:
- We’ll talk about the different types of dreams and what purpose they serve
- I’ll show you how God communicates to us through dreams and why
- You’ll learn how to discern which dreams are from God, and which are not
- We’ll look at the difference between dreams and visions
- I’ll walk you through the dream interpretive process itself
- You’ll learn how to know who your dreams are about (especially when other people are in them)
- I’ll help you determine when it’s appropriate to share your dreams with others and when it’s best to keep them to yourself
- I’ll introduce you to what all the colors, numbers, animals, vehicles, symbols, & metaphors mean
- We’ll cover how to journal and catalog your dreams
- How to know which dreams are for now and which are for later
- I’ll help you start your own personal dream glossary and show you how to grow in your dream vocabulary (and so much more!)
Currently, The Language of Dreams Course is hosted completely online. Some of the sessions are hosted LIVE, and there are multiple pre-recorded sessions to follow at your own pace. Within this teaching environment, there is time to ask questions, interact, and even have some of your own dreams interpreted – right in class! Space is limited to allow for personal interaction with participants. So please be sure to register early.